Part Time Job Opportunities At UDSM-DUCE. Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following part time vacant positions at the Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) situated at Chang’ombe, Temeke District in Dar es Salaam.
23 Part Time Job Opportunities At UDSM-DUCE
Job Title: Part time Readers/Note-takers for students with Disabilities and Special Needs (23 Posts
Applicant must be a holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE), good command in English and must have the ability to work with Students with Disabilities and Special Needs. Knowledge and skills in computer, braille writing and sign language will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To read and take notes on assigned reading materials for visually impaired and deaf students;
- Fetching reading materials from the internet and library for the students;
- To guide the students with physical challenges to ddifferenvparts of the College e.g. Lecture rooms and outside the
- To provide the students with disabilities with an aaccuratvand full account of the information conveyed in lectures or classes and even outside the classes;
- To work in a helpful and flexible manner, maintaining confidentiality at all times, and;
- To perform any other duties that
may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
- Applicant must be a TanzaniancCitizen;
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit
their applications to the:-
Deputy Principal (Administration)
Dar es Salaam University College of
P. O. Box 2329
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting applications is 22nd September 2021
For more information get attached PDF file Here