Call for the application for the 3 Job Vacancies At Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL) 2021
Position: Route To Consumer (RTC) Manager
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Work with the Country Commercial team and Group RTC in analysing market mapping data to develop, align and update the RTC strategy in support of the Country Commercial strategy.
- Drive implementation and measure adherence to RTC execution standards & Reseller management processes, customising and updating them as required for the country.
- Analyse market intelligence to understand competitor strategies, footprints and activities, and identify white spaces and opportunities for Illovo
- Design and manage customer compensation structures to drive sales volume and value.
- Identify and appoint Resellers in each area to achieve the agreed volume ambition, establishing Reseller agreements, assessing capability to meet contractual requirements and on-boarding new Resellers.
- Set up scorecards and individual Reseller targets by region and monitor and analyse Reseller performance against these.
- Recommend Monthly/Quarterly Reseller incentive plans
- Work with Sales teams to manage performance and relationships with Resellers on an ongoing basis, and ensure continued performance and profitability.
- Recommend warehouse footprint and logistics solutions in line with volume and customer requirements
- Consistently analyse and optimise existing footprint by identifying and implementing opportunities and innovative solutions to improve market penetration and volume growth
- Implement the capability strategy and plan for the country, providing coaching and support to build capability in RTC.
- Support the Commercial team in managing Key Accounts (Industrial / Trade) as required, including sales negotiations, building customer relationships, sales planning and business reviews
- Promote and adhere to Illovo’s procedures, policies and guidelines, including, without limitation, those relating to SHERQ, Competition Law and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
JOB QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Admin / Commerce / Marketing
- 10 years’ experience in Sales within an FMCG environment, of which 5 years working with Route to Consumer / Market development strategies in a fragmented African market, models and analysis
- Sound business and financial acumen, with a good understanding of the local market dynamics; analytical and planning ability; influencing and negotiation skills; customer relationship and communication skills; problem-solving ability
- Clean and valid driving license
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
Position: Finance Trainee
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Results-driven and a passion for excellence
- Detailed process, analytical and numerical ability.
- Ability to prioritize, manage complexity and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to plan work within a pressured and deadline-driven operating environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels in the business Strong planning, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication in both Swahili and English language.
- Ready to work long hours.
- Sound mental and physical health.
JOB QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Completed or Registered CPA (T)/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 1 year of relevant experience (field/intern/volunteer) will be an added advantage.
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be initially taken on as a Finance Trainee and upon successful completion of the training Programme, will be engaged on permanent terms.
Position: Inventory Specialist
The successful candidate will be responsible in the following key areas:
Key Performance Areas:
- Implementation custodian of store policies, procedures, work instructions, processes and champion of policy training in store section
- Drive working capital management by optimizing inventory holding, correct classification and action excess inventory
- Review adequacy of material forecast and call-offs and provide monthly report on status and call-offs. Ensure Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) are at the appropriate levels as per Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Identify non-call offs stock forecast items and recommend action to be taken for abnormal inventory requirement.
- Manage inventory targets, in collaboration with users i.e. overview of back-orders, whilst encouraging category Order as Required (OAR)
- Prepare, manage and circulate critical stock item reports to support factories performance. Manage supply chain budget
- Input annual operations benchmarking
- Manage value over maximum stock turn over
- Manage high value stock item levels in relation to season
- Support stores personnel attend and perform stock counts
Job Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Three (3) years’ experience in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage
Terms of service: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click the apply button to apply for the position on or before 22nd June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.