Job Tittle: Business Performance and Analytics Manager
Coordinate bank short and long-term budgeting and planning, monitor its achievement, keep focus on current and forward looking vision and be proactive to anticipate key issues by providing a strong support and financial insight.
- Analyse the Bank performance weekly and bi-monthly and recommend the course of actions the Bank shall take to meet its targets.
- Compare the Banking Industry relevant financial and non –financial information performance against competitors, establish the positioning and recommend the course of actions for corrections/improvements.
- Provide support in the preparation of bank expansion strategies and product roll out paper and track performance of new branches.
- Drive the whole budgeting and planning process and ensure deadlines as per time table.
- Preparation of quarterly Board Paper Reports and other reports for board approval
- Prepare forecast and revised annual forecast whenever there is a need.
- Management of project costs and Financials of new projects.
- Measure monthly performance for each business units, process and products.
- Prepare a monthly commentary for general business performance of the Bank, products and business units. This includes Group periodical reports.
- Preparation of cost of funds, FTP and yield reports for the bank
- Analysis of income, expenditure and balance sheet items to the management on daily basis
- Processing of the procurement request by analyzing and recommend for approval.
- Process payment to suppliers and service providers in line with lay down procedures.
- Authorization of transaction processed into the system.
- Support branches and other units regarding performance reports and Dash Board system.
- Perform other managerial and non-managerial roles as may be directed by the Managing Director from time to time
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or its equivalent
- Relevant professional qualifications in Accounting is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience