Login my NSFAS status, myNSFAS status check 2023, myNSFAS status. This article use to show you how to Check NSFAS Application Status 2023/2024 for those send their application foe funding. below are the steps to follow to check Status for NSFAS Application.
Check NSFAS Application Status 2023/2024
- If you want to check the status of your NSFAS application for 2022/2023, please visit official webage of NSFAS http://nsfas.org.za/content/.
- Then Click on MyNSFAS account to login with your ID and the password you created during registration for application.
- From there you can click on track funding progress to know your NSFAS Application Status
Once there, there are a number of results you might receive. Here are what you could receive and what they mean:
- Application Submitted: Your application has been loaded on to the NSFAS system successfully.
- Filtering: The system checks if you are a returning student and whether you have any previous qualifications.
- Validation: NSFAS is conducting third party checks with SASSA and the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evaluation: NSFAS is verifying all the documents you have submitted during your application.
- Funding Eligibility: NSFAS is verifying your household financial status that was declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic Results/Admission: NSFAS is checking your academic results and your institution admission status to ensure that you meet the requirements to be funded by NSFAS. Many find themselves to stay on this step for a while. This is because NSFAS has to wait for information from your chosen institution.
- Awaiting Registration: NSFAS is receiving data from your institution to enable them to create a bursary agreement. This is another step students find themselves on for a while. This is because NSFAS has to wait for information from your chosen institution.
- Signing Of Agreement: At this stage, you need to sign your bursary agreement so that NSFAS can disburse your allowances.
- Payments: Your allowances are now being paid either through NSFAS mobile wallet system or through your institution. Students are advised to continue to monitor the myNSFAS portal for updates
For more information Visit official webage Check NSFAS Application Status 2023/2024