Citrus Academy Bursary 2022/2023. Citrus Academy invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Citrus Academy Bursary 2022/2023
Citrus Academy is not an academic institution. We offer bursary support to students studying towards agricultural-related qualifications at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
Any person studying at a registered tertiary education institution in a field related to citrus production or research can apply for a tertiary education support bursary.
If you fulfill the below criteria you may apply for a Citrus Academy bursary:
- A citizen of South Africa, Swaziland or Zimbabwe
- Studying fulltime or part-time at a registered tertiary academic institution
- Studying in a field related to citrus production or research
- Going into your second year of study, or above
- Interested in a career in the citrus industry
- Satisfied that you comply with the terms and conditions of the Bursary Fund agreement
- We provide funding to cover tuition,
- books and stationery,
- research costs (postgraduate students only), and
- other expenses related to a students’ studies.
For more information Visit official Webpage Citrus Academy Bursaries 2022