POST: DECK OFFICER I – 7 POST
- POST CATEGORY(S): TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
- EMPLOYER: Marine Services Company Limited (MSCL)
- APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-12-06 2021-12-20
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist on matters pertaining to the safe operation of the vessel;
- To monitor bridge operations;
- To assist in preparing watch assignments;
- To participate in fire and boat drills;
- To participate in any emergency scene;
- To carry on navigational passage planning of the vessel; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) or Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) with Class 3 Certificate of Competence (COC) with working experience of five (5) years of Sea service.
- Possession of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Maritime Transportation, Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or any other related field is an added advantage.
REMUNERATION Salary Scale will be MSCS 6.1
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 December 2021.