FSNet-Africa Early Career Researcher Fellowship 2021. The Food Systems Research Network for Africa (FSNet-Africa) is pleased to announce a call for applications to the FSNet-Africa Fellowship Programme. These two-year research fellowships (July 2021 to June 2023) for early career researchers will support impact focused interdisciplinary research and establish long term research networks related to African food systems.
Early career researchers will each be awarded up to £20,000 to conduct research on any aspect of the food system. The structured learning activities will help strengthen the researcher’s networks as they develop leadership and science communication skills.
As mentors and fellows, you will have an opportunity to engage with academics from six African Universities and the UK. You will also have an opportunity to work with stakeholders from different areas of the food system.
Requirements FSNet-Africa Early Career Researcher Fellowship 2021
The call for fellows and mentors is open to researchers from our ten academic partner institutions. These are:
- University of Ghana – Ghana
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – Ghana
- University of Nairobi – Kenya
- Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources – Malawi
- Malawi University of Science and Technology – Malawi
- University of Pretoria- South Africa
- University of Western Cape – South Africa
- University of Dar es Salaam – Tanzania
- Sokoine University of Agriculture – Tanzania
Early career researchers who obtained their PhD in or after 2011 may apply as fellows. Senior researchers who obtained their PhD before 2011 can apply as mentors.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FSNet-Africa Early Career Researcher Fellowship 2021