How much money does jeff bezos make a second. Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world. He is also the founder of Amazon, which is a technology company that sells a wide range of products and services. Learn more about his life and how much money does he make now?
The world’s richest man
Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon, which he started in 1994. He is the richest man in the world and owns space exploration company Blue Origin. He also owns The Washington Post, which he bought for $250 million in 2013.
Bezos married his wife MacKenzie Bezos just four months after meeting her at a New York hedge fund conference in 1993.
There are many questions around Jeff Bezos’ net worth. One of the most common is how much he makes in a second. We can tell you that the answer is $2,000, but that’s not exactly helpful if you want to understand how he got there and how you can replicate his success.
We’ve made it easy for you by outlining all of the details about his background and career so far below!
How much does he make?
How much money does Jeff Bezos make a second? It’s hard to say, but he probably makes somewhere between $600 and $6,000. That’s a wide range! How do you figure? Well, let’s take each number at face value for a moment:
- If you look at it in terms of minutes, he’ll make about $5 per minute (3/5th of one percent).
- If you look at it in terms of hours, he’ll make about $90/hour (0.1% per hour).
- If we’re talking dollars and cents, that works out to around $2 million per day or $867 million per year.
What does Jeff Bezos do
Jeff Bezos is the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, a company that was started in his garage when he was just 30 years old. He’s also the owner of Blue Origin, which manufactures rockets to send people into space (and has already sent people into space). In addition to owning these companies and being a billionaire many times over, Jeff Bezos also owns several other companies including The Washington Post, the largest newspaper in Washington DC; Bezoworld Studios; and The Washingtonian Magazine.
How much does Jeff Bezos made a day?
You may wonder how much money Jeff Bezos makes per day, or per hour. So let’s break it down for you in a way that’s easy to understand.
- How much does Jeff Bezos made per day? He makes around $7 million dollars a day!
- How much does Jeff Bezos make in an hour? He makes about $1 million per hour. That is more than most people could earn in their lifetime!
- How much does Jeff Bezos make in a minute? In one minute he’ll make around $3,000 dollars (that’s almost 20 times more than what I earn every year).
- How much does Jeff Bezos make in a second? If we go back to our previous answer and say that he makes about 7 million dollars each day then we can find out how long it would take him to get his first billion dollars: if he worked all 24 hours of the day it would take him just over 5 years!
How much Jeff Bezos earns in a minute?
You may have heard that Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world. But how much money does he actually make? Well, it’s a lot! For example, if you look at his annual income every second of this year, it comes out to:
- $6 million per second
- $60 million per minute
- $600 million per hour
- or $6 billion every day!
How much Jeff Bezos earn per hour?
You might be wondering how much money Jeff Bezos makes a second, minute, day and year. Well, let me tell you!
Forbes tells us that in 2018 alone he earned $112 billion dollars. That’s almost an entire month of work for the average American worker (who makes about $20k a year)!!
Jeff Bezos wife
Jeff Bezos’ wife is MacKenzie Bezos, a former literary agent, novelist and book editor. After meeting at NY’s Hamilton College in 1988, they married four years later and have four children together: three sons and one daughter. Their son Walker was adopted from China in 2000; their daughter Isabella was born that same year; and their other two sons were born in 2004 and 2006.
MacKenzie has been supporting Jeff for years as he’s built Amazon into a tech titan worth nearly $1T (the company was valued at $714B as of Monday). She’s also been highly involved at home with the children (which helps explain why she hasn’t joined him on the Forbes list). As a philanthropist herself, she cofounded The Day One Fund a non-profit organization aimed at helping homeless families get back on their feet with her husband after he announced his intention to donate 99% of his wealth to charity earlier this year.
The bottom line is that Jeff Bezos makes a lot of money. The only person who earns more is his wife, MacKenzie Bezos. She owns 14% of the company and has an estimated net worth of $69 billion.