IAA Online Application/Admission 2021/2022. Candidates can check the complete information of IAA Online Application 2021/2022, IAA Online Application/Admission 2021/2022 and IAA Eligibility Criteria, IAA How to Apply.
Institute of Accountancy Arusha Admission 2021/2022 Application Form
Institute of Accountancy Arusha releases the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Online Application 2021/2022 for all programmes on its official website. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Institute of Accountancy Arusha offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Institute of Accountancy Arusha also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal educational institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
The Institute has, over time, developed several certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate and Masters programmes, which it offers full time for one year for certificate, postgraduate and Masters programmes and three years for undergraduate programmes
How to Apply at Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA)
Students Admissions & Signup Instructions
Step: 1 Read Admission Criteria:
Click www.tcu.go.tz to see admission criteria for various programs that we offer.
Step: 2 Create Account (Signup Form)
Register and Create an Online account in order to be able to apply.
Step: 3 Login
Use your Email Address and password created during step 2; then click on the sign in button to login and continue with application.
Step: 4 Internal Steps after Login and Payment Instructions
- After Login continue with internal steps and procedures to complete and submit your application.
- On Internal Step 2 – Payment Verification – Use the control number/reference number that you will generate during the application process to pay for application fee. Record this control number and visit any of CRDB Bank, NMB Bank, or NBC Bank to pay. Upon your arrival at the bank, provide the control number to the teller to process your payment.
- Payment can also be done through MOBILE MONEY (M-pesa, Tigo-Pesa, and Airtel Money) through the following steps:
- From your phone, dial *150*00$
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha, or *150150# Institute of Accountancy Arusha, or *150150#
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha (To access M-pesa, Tigo-Pesa, and Airtel Money menu respectively);
> Select “Pay Bills”;
> Select “Government payments”;
> Select “Enter control number” and enter the control number you have recorded in Step 4(b) above;
> Enter the due amount;
> Confirm by entering your password/pin;
> Keep the feedback message you received as payment evidence. You will be required to present the message during the registration period after reporting at the Institute.
NB: Help and Support Instructions
In case you face any problems or have inquiries, please report to the Institute for assistance with the registration process by contacting the following numbers:
+255 784 542778 Geral Malisa – Admission officer || +255 765 956511 Bundala Machiya – Adimssion Officer || +255 754 893171 Sarah Goroi PRO ||