Idex Fellowship 2021 In Social Enterprise. Looking to jump-start your career in social enterprise with experiential learning? Or as an Employer, is your organization looking to upskill its workforce in social enterprise training?
The 6-month virtual IDEX Fellowship Program is designed to enable young professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in the social impact sector. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits. Idex Fellowship 2021 In Social Enterprise
- Especially suitable for those looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs/ project with 3-4 social enterprises from across the globe/ learning webinars/live community engagement with 300+ alumni/and one-on-one meetings with resident mentors.
- Supported in terms of key theory and practical subject knowledge and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
- Organizations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the live case challenges where the Cohort will work with a senior member or founder to develop real-world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organization
Benefits Idex Fellowship 2021 In Social Enterprise
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessions led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
IDEX Scholarship Award:
IDEX Fellowship is a paid program. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award. Given the current global pandemic, IDEX has been mindful of its effects on individuals and organisations and has decided not to restrict the number of scholarships we are able to offer in this admission cycle. It is worth noting that we are able to offer IDEX Scholarships from 30% up to 70% on program tuition.
Eligibilities Idex Fellowship 2021 In Social Enterprise
IDEX is seeking early, mid and Mid-Senior professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. If you are keen on exploring career/specialization/upskilling opportunities in the social impact sector, with a focus on actioning skills of the future in real-time, step right this way!
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Applications Open – August 15th, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date – January 4th, 2021
- Fellowship End Date – June 20th, 2021
- Applications deadline – November 15th, 2020
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Visits official website Idex Fellowship 2020 In Social Enterprise