Mwalimu Commercial Bank PLC. is a limited liability company established under the Companies Act (Cap 212 R. E. 2002) and licensed to carry Banking business under the provision of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act, 2006 and licensed to conduct banking business by the Bank of Tanzania on 13th July 2016.
Job Opportunity At Mwalimu Commercial Bank PLC
The following below is a job position to fill at Mwalimu Commercial Bank
POSITION: ICT Auditor.
Mwalimu Commercial Bank PLC invites applications from suitable candidates for the position ICT Auditor.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the ICT Auditor’s main goal shall be to ascertain system internal operation, financial statement, and other compliances reports required by the financial institution are genuine, complete, accurate, properly authorized transaction data.
- Ability to review information system within the bank include core banking system, operating systems, application, databases, servers, and networking devices and confirm whether all systems and applications are robust enough to ensure data integrity.
- Knowledge on IT governance practices in place to assess their adequacy, the existence of IT risk assessment and role of IT steering committee and the Board of Directors.
- Ability to perform application control testing which include configuration controls sensitive access and segregation of duties controls, interface controls, data integrity controls and obtain reasonable assurance on the accuracy and completeness of transaction and report produced by the systems.
- Ability to assess whether balances resulting from all transaction and data processing within the institution’s IT system are accurate captured and reported in the institution general ledger.
- Ability to review IT security controls including application security, privilege access, audit train, system monitoring and maintenance, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, controls over program and system chances, integrity, and systems ability to recover from unexpected shutdown and ability to recover from disaster resulting in loss of data.
- Knowledge and conversant with Cyber security phenomenon (also known as information technology security or electronic information security) in the age of digitization drive in defending the bank’s computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks.
- Knowledge of business continuity practices in totality.
- Any other assurance and consulting activity as assigned by the line manager.
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications in ICT.
- Should be a Certified CISA with strong Data analysis skills.
- Knowledge in Audit analytic tools like ACL, Arbutus are added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communications with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be done by sending a detailed CV, certified copies of certificates, and a cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 21st June 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.