Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF Download,Majina ya sensa 2022, Orodha ya Majina ya sensa 2022 PDF, Majina Ajira Za Sensa 2022 PDF. Majina ya walioajiriwa Sensa 2022. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022.
The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census.
Historia ya sensa tanzania
A census is a method of gathering, collecting, and recording data about members of a population in a systematic manner. This phrase is most often associated with national population and housing censuses;
other popular censuses include agricultural censuses, as well as traditional culture, business, supply, and transportation censuses. Individual enumeration, universality within a specified region, simultaneity, and defined periodicity are fundamental aspects of population and housing censuses.
Before checking for your name if it has appeared on the list its vital to know the history of sensa (historia ya sensa Tanzania) since you may be asked during the interview questions so we have prepared for you some useful information as the names of selected candidates (majina ya sensa PDF) will soon be posted here after the NBS has released it.
The National Bureau of Statistics was officially launched on March 26, 1999 as a Government Agency (Executive Agency) in accordance with the Government Agency Act No. 30 of 1997. Prior to independence, Data were collected using the Statistics Act of the year 1949 (Statistics Ordinance of 1949 – chapter 443).
This law was applicable in the countries of East African colonies namely Kenya, Uganda and Tanganyika. Through this law, the Department of East African Statistics was mandated to coordinate the (Structure) data system economies and societies of three countries. and that’s how the history of sensa can be traced. after the names will be released you can perform the Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF download and save it on your device.
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period.
In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment.
What are the successful Sensa Job Applications?
Six hundred thousand people applied for jobs in the 2022 population and housing census. Census Commissioner Anna Makinda said the number of applicants who applied for jobs for the census exercise was 674,484 people who applied.
In addition, among the people who applied for all the jobs, the people who have completed all the application procedures are 575,672 people.
What next after Sensa job application 2022
After the job application exercise what follows now is the process of filtering and naming the people who will be involved in the population and housing census exercise.
Census Pro Commissioner Anna Makinda said after the names were announced, the next step is to Interview those who will be selected for the exercise.
“There will be a little interview because filling in the IT you can ask someone to fill it in. Do we really want to see if he can really fit in that exercise that will last about 10 days”.
In addition, Anna Makinda said that those who will the Interview, they will enter into a study agreement for 21 days
When will be released majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF.
Still there is no any information about the date of release names of people will be interviewed and employed for Sensa jobs 2022. Now they are in process of analysing applications and select people with qualifications. Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF. ww.ajira.nbs.go.tz. When will NBS announce the names of selected applicants of sensa jobs 2022
How to check names of Selected for Sensa jobs 2022 (Majina Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF)
The following below is helpful guide to check Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF;-
- Go to your internet support device
- Make sure you have internet access
- Then visit official website link https://www.nbs.go.tz/index.php/sw/
- After page open you will go to latest news widget then search for “majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF“
- After seen announcement open it to download attached PDF file.
- Then go to your download files in your device and search for downloaded PDF file to open it, make sure you have PDF reader applications like Microsoft Office, WPS, Google Driver and other more.
- Thus, after opening it search for your names.
Majina Ajira Za Sensa 2022/2023 (Orodha ya Majina ya sensa 2022 PDF)
The following below are the links you will use to check names by region:-
- DAR ES SALAAM
When Census Will be Conducted (Sensa inafanyika lini)
The Tanzanian government has announced that on August 23, 2022, a population and housing census will be held, which was last conducted in 2012. The population and housing census will be the sixth since Tanganyika and Zanzibar merged into Tanzania. Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022.
About Census 2022
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census.
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012. Majina Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF download 2022.
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
- The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.