Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022 NECTA PLSE Results 2022, NECTA Yatangaza Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2022- 2023, NECTA PSLE Results 2022/2023, Matokeo 2022, Shule walizopangiwa darasa la saba 2022. Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022 NECTA
Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022/2023 NECTA PLSE Results 2022
The PSLE is administered by NECTA in the second week of September every year. THE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE)
This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates.
The Examination Calendar
- PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
The objectives of PSLE
The objectives of PSLE are as follows below:-
- Advertisement -
- to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level;
- to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and
- identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seat for the Examination
- Any pupil who have completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination.
- The examined subjects at PSLE are Hisabati (Mathematics), English Language, Sayansi (Science), Maarifa ya Jamii (Social Studies) and Kiswahili
The format book for the Primary Education Completion Examination has been prepared by the Council of Tanzania exams based on the requirements of the Primary Education Curriculum in 2015. This format will come into use for Final Exam candidates
Primary Education 2021.
The new curriculum has specified the compulsory subjects to be taught from Class III to Class VII. The subjects are Kiswahili, English Language, Mathematics, Science and
Technology, Citizenship and Ethics, Social Knowledge and Work Skills.
Changes in the curriculum, led to improvements in the outlines of the subjects
Class III to VII. Thus, the Board of Examinations will measure six (6) subjects which are Kiswahili, English Language, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Citizenship and Ethics and Social Knowledge and Work Skills.
- Advertisement -
However, in this format no changes were made in the structure of examination of all subjects that are examined at this level of education. Test Design of Finishing Primary Education you will continue to have 40 questions to choose the correct answer and will continue to be answered in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) forms. In addition, questions five (5) to be answered on the reverse side of the OMR form (Please see Attachments).
This format is prepared following the structure of five paragraphs which are Introduction, General Objectives, General Skills, Test Format and Proficiency to be measured by every lesson. In addition, the examination table is placed at the end of the format of each lesson and It shows the skills to be tested, cognitive fields, the number of questions and the percentage of weight per smart.
In general, the format provides guidance for test writers, revisers of exam questions and teachers in preparing exams based on justice, legitimacy and reliable. The Council emphasizes excellence in all subjects taught
at the level of primary education should be taught based on the outlines of the subjects
relevant. This format for the Leaving Certificate Examination should not be used as a substitute of abstracts.
- Advertisement -
Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.
What a date to Announce NECTA PSLE 2022/2023 Results (Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2022/23)?
There is no exactly date for the National Examinations Council of Tanzania to announce PLSE Examinations results 2020 has students who passed exams can join various public and private schools on January. According to NECTA results Matokeo Darasa la saba expected be released November or December
Where can you find out Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2022 NECTA PLSE Results 2022?
NECTA PLSE Results of 2022 will be found here on Uniforumtz.com because we have prepare this article to give you all standard seven Results done in every year as shown below or also they will be available in official website of National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) www.necta.go.tz
- Advertisement -
How You Can Check Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022 Online
The Tanzania Examinations Council (Necta), has announced the results of this year’s seventh grade, saying that more than 1.07 million out of 1.34 million candidates with results equal to 79.62 percent have succeeded by getting grades A, B and C.
To get Standard seven NECTA results online pass through the following below steps
- Visits official website of NECTA necta.go.tz.
- After accessing NECTA website click menu button on top menu or bar
- click results then PLSE
- You will see all years Results
- Or after visiting NECTA website you will see Announcement of releasing NECTA PLSE Examinations Results
- Open announcement to see all Examinations Results of each region
- Open region to choose District and school where you want to view Results particular students.
- Advertisement -
Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba (Standard Seven Results)
Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2022 kimkoa check using links below:-
- Zanzibar ZEC Examinations Results 2022
- Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2022 PDF Download
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022 Dar es Salaam
- Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Arusha 2022/23 (NECTA PSLE Results 2022/2023)
- Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Dodoma 2022/23 (NECTA PSLE Results 2022/2023)
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Iringa 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Kagera 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Kigoma 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Kilimanjaro 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Lindi 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Mara 2022/2023
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Mbeya 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Morogoro 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Mtwara 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Mwanza 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022 Pwani
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Rukwa 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Ruvuma 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Shinyanga 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Singida 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Tabora 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Tanga 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Manyara 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Geita 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Katavi 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Njombe 2022/23
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba Songwe 2022/23
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
- * S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
- * E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
- * I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
- I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
- * W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
- * T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
- ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
- FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
- X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
What Qualifications for Form One Selection 2023
Form one selection are list of candidates selected to join for different government Secondary schools after release of Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba. It’s only for students that passed in The Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) that announced by NECTA. The students Selected are those with pass of grade average from A to C.
How to check majina waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2023
You can see names of students selected to join form one for the academic year of 2022 you should follow the following below Instructions
- Advertisement -
- Visits official website of TAMISEMI that is http://tamisemi.go.tz
- Then find the announcements tab where you will various TAMISEMI news,
- Check for any updates related to majina ya waliochaguliwa kidato cha kwanza 2023
- Finally, click on the available link announcement to see students Selected to join form one for the 2023.
For any more information you can also call the customer service unit in the Office of TAMISEMI via telephone number 026-2160210 OR send an SMS or WhatsApp to 0735160210. This is all about Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022-2023.
Summary of NECTA’s History
After Tanzania Mainland had pulled out of the East African Examinations Council, in 1971 and before NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations. With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law. The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975, which in 1993 was renamed as the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE).
Between 1972 and 1976 the first staff of NECTA were recruited, among them was Mr. P. P Gandye who was recruited in 1972 and later on in 1994 was appointed as Executive Secretary. The other staff members continued to be recruited and especially so when NECTA’s premises moved from the Ministry of Education Headquarters to the present premises at Kijitonyama near Mwenge. Presently the number of NECTA’s staff is more than 250.
The Establishment of NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
- Advertisement -
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone. The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.
Leadership List of NECTA since its Inception 21-11-1973
|1.||1973 – 1977||P. Msekwa|
|2.||1977 – 1980||I. M. Kaduma|
|3.||1980 – 1988||N. A. Kuhanga|
|4.||1988 – 1992||G.R.V. Mmari (Prof)|
|5.||1992 – 1999||M.L Luhanga (Prof)|
|6.||1999 – 2004||G.R.V. Mmari (Prof)|
|7.||2004 – 2007||E. Mwaikambo (Prof)|
|8.||2007 – 2018||R.S. Mkandala (Prof)|
|9.||2018 – to date||W.A.L. Anangisye (Prof)|
|1.||1973 – 1978||R. Kiyao|
|2.||1978 – 1986||D.J. Bagenda|
|3.||1986 – 1992||A. Modesti|
|4.||1994 – 1997||P.P. Gandye|
|5.||1998 – 2005||E.M. Nkumbi (Dr)|
|6.||2005 – 2014||J.L. Ndalichako (Dr)|
|7.||2014 – to date||C.E Msonde (Dr)|
When will Students get their NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba ?
Students who took the NECTA seventh grade exam will get the results online immediately after the results are announced by NECTA Tanzania
When will NECTA Darasa la saba results be available?
Anyday from November 2022 , NECTA are expected to announce the release Matokeo Darasa la saba 2022.
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2022
It is easy to see the results of of standard Seven 2022/2023 (NECTA PSLE Results) when announced to be released, what you have to do is visit here or official website link of National Examinations Council (NECTA) https://www.necta.go.tz/
- Advertisement -
Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2022, NECTA PLSE RESULTS 2022, NECTA Yatangaza Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2022- 2023, NECTA PSLE Results 2022/2023, Matokeo NECTA 2022, Shule walizopangiwa darasa la saba 2023.