my.unimelb. Visit the student portal to manage your course admin and university life.
Your student account is the key to your studies, giving you access to tools like student email, the Library, my.unimelb, Learning Management System (LMS), and more.
To get started, enter the details below to verify your identity. Once logged in, you will be able to create the password for your account.
Create your student account password
- Name: Enter all given names followed by family name. If you’re a new student, use your full name as stated in your offer letter.
- Student ID: New students use the Student ID in their offer letter. Current and returning students use the Student ID on their student card.
- Date of birth:
- Postcode: Only complete this field if your ‘preferred’ address on your course (degree) application or current student record is four digits (e.g. 3010). For all other postcodes, leave this field blank.
my.unimelb login – Student Portal
Here is the guide can help to my.unimelb Login;-
- Go to you internet support device like laptop, Smartphone, computer etc
- Make sure you have an internet access
- Visit official website link https://sso.unimelb.edu.au/
- After page open fill required details
- Finally click on login button for successful login in the system.
For more visit my.unimelb login link=>> https://sso.unimelb.edu.au/
Forgot your password?
To reset your password, please provide your username that you use to access UoM services.
Forgot password reset link =>https://accounts.unimelb.edu.au/pwdreset/pages/forgot.jsp