MySlice Login Syracuse University. The official service portal for academic, financial, employment, and administrative matters at Syracuse University. Students can register for classes, view grades, pay Bursar bills, select housing and meal plans, and more. Faculty and staff can upload grades, view paychecks or time off, manage benefits, and more. Log in here to access your SUMail, MySlice, Blackboard, SUShare, and more, or to access your school’s intranet.
MySlice Login Syracuse University
Some user groups at Syracuse University must log into MySlice to access key information from SU but do not have a SUMail email account provisioned. The page below details the instructions to access MySlice as an applicant, Project Advance instructor, Project Advance student or other user population without an active email inbox.
Instructions to Access MySlice as an Applicant or SUPA (Project Advance) Instructor / Student
Access to the University’s computing services, including MySlice, Blackboard, SUMail, and many other systems, are controlled through your NetID username and NetID password.
- Advertisement -
Please note the following:
- The NetID is derived automatically from the user’s name based on available NetIDs. No two NetIDs are the same.
- Applicants for admission to SU receive information about activating their NetID via an email ([email protected] or [email protected]) from the Office of Admissions.
- New College of Professional Studies (CoPS) students receive information about their NetID via US Mail or in person, corresponding with the manner in which they register.
- Users can manage their NetID password at any time at http://netid.syr.edu.
Applicants: Activate and Manage Your NetID and Password
- Once you have received your SUID number, which is included in your letter of admission from Syracuse University, activate your NetID by going to http://netid.syr.edu and selecting “Activate your NetID” from the options provided.
- Follow the provided on screen instructions to finish your NetID activation.
It can take up to 24 business hours after activating your NetID before you will be able to log into MySlice.
How to access MySlice Login
- Using a supported MySlice browser, navigate to http://myslice.syr.edu
- Once there, click on the ‘Student – Faculty – Staff’ button.
- MySlice is protected by Microsoft’s Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- When you get to the Microsoft Sign in screen, enter your NetID followed by “@syr.edu”, for example, NetID “otto44” would enter “[email protected]”.
Email access is not available to applicants or Project Advance (PA or SUPA) instructors or students.
- Advertisement -
For applicants: an active email inbox is automatically generated within 24-48 hours after the acceptance process for newly active students. Once generated, active students access their email address by visiting http://sumail.syr.edu.
- Enter your NetID password
- If you need to change your password, do so at http://netid.syr.edu.
- If you have not configured MFA already, you will be prompted to configure before being able to log fully into MySlice.
- If prompted, follow the on screen instructions. More instructions are available on the Configuring Microsoft Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) page.