NIT Online Application System (OAS) 2022/2023,NIT Admission 2022/2023, NIT Courses. The Rector National Institute of Transport (NIT) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into NIT bank account – after getting control number.
In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at 0692135145/0755885771/0737690293. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at
NIT Online Admission Procedure
- Applicants should use the link which is found in the NIT website: www.nit.ac.tz to apply on line
- Applicants should read and understand the guidelines and admission requirements for the programmes they apply for.
- Applicants should ensure that, they have adequate information for the programmes of choice taking into account the competition, subject passes in their form Four or six examination and career aspiration
- Applicants holding foreign qualification should have their qualification validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting the application for admission at the Institute.
NIT Online Application System (OAS) 2021/2022
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
- August 22, 2022 for Certificate & Diploma Round I
- August 22, 2022 for Bachelor Degree Round I
- September 30, 2022 for Postgraduate Round I
How to apply NIT Online Application System (NOAS)
- Click link to start application: Start Application.