NSFAS Application Form 2024-2025 PDF Download . The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application 2024 can be apply via online or a hard copy application form.
NSFAS Application Form 2024-2025 PDF Download
Follow the Steps below to Apply online Now!
- Go to NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, create your myNSFAS account
- Go and click on the “” tab
- Update all your personal details
- Proceed to Upload all your supporting documents
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to complete and check your NSFAS Online Application 2022 status
NSFAS Supporting Documents for 2024 Applications
Before you can apply online for NSFAS 2024, you will need supporting documents below:
- A proof of your income or 1 yrs IRP5 if requested
- Copies of your parents, guardian or spouse ID
- A working cellphone number and a valid email address
- SASSA grant recipient, are not to have any proof of income.
- A copy of your ID or Birth certificate
- Applicants as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
- Students with disability should submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
When to Apply for NSFAS Application 2024?
The NSFAS Online Application for 2024 will be opening 21st November 2023. Therefore all applicants are encouraged to take note of the application date and apply on time before the deadline given by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
Who Qualifies for NSFAS 2024?
You qualify for a NSFAS Bursary if you are a South African citizen who plans to study in 2024 or you are already studying at a public University or TVET college and you meet the following requirements:
- SASSA grant recipient
- A combined household income is not more than R350,000 per year
- A person with a disability with a combined household income of not more than R600,000 yearly
- Student who begun their University studies before 2018 and their household income is not more than R122 000 per year
For more information Visit official webage NSFAS Application Form 2023-2024