Job Title: Sales Representatives
We are seeking for a qualified sales representative to help us sell and advertise our products. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building and maintaining relationships with customers, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, with strong negotiation skills, and ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Objectives of this role
- The sales representative will work diligently to identify leads and educate prospects on company’s’ products
- Maintain working relationships with new and existing customers to ensure exceptional service also identification of potential new sales opportunity
- Generate leads and build relationship with customers, schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Meet or exceeding monthly sales quotas through successful implementation of marketing strategies and tasks
- Coordinate with other staff to ensure company standards, policies, and guidelines are being met
- Performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Prepare daily marketing reports
- Provide ongoing customer service and support
- Organize daily work schedule
- Maintain client records
- Other related duties that will be given by the Directors
Skills and qualifications
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Bachelor degree/advanced diploma preferably in sales and marketing, business administration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation and organizational skills
- Superb negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite
- Confidence, personal integrity, positive attitude and a team player
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their CV and covering letter describing why they think they are the right candidate for this position to [email protected] not later than July 6, 2022.
The subject line should read “SALES REPRESENTATIVE VACANCY APPLICATION” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.