The general public is hereby informed that the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education is offering scholarships for suitable candidates to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Egyptian universities and institutions for the academic year 2021/2022.
Eligibility Scholarships For Undergraduate & Postgraduate
The following general conditions should be met:
- Must have a high school certificate or its equivalent for undergraduate candidates.
- Must have relevant academic certificates for postgraduate candidates.
- Hold a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) certificate 72 hours prior to travel.
List of required documents
- A copy of the academic certificates.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A recent personal passport size photo.
- Certificates and supporting documents must be certified by relevant authorities.
- A medical certificate stating that the applicant is free of any infectious disease.
Mode of application and submission
- Complete the online application on the official portal: http://admission.study-in-egypt.gov.eg during the opening period.
- Fill your name as stated in the passport, fill in all the required information and attach a copy of your passport and the required documents.
- Once the online application is completed, print the application before submitting it electronically.
- Submit all required documents during the application opening period to this address: Central Administration for International Students Affairs, 7 Dr. Ibrahim Abu Al-Naga Street, Al Sefarat Neighborhood, Nasr City, Cairo – Egypt.
- All queries concerning the scholarship, or the application process should be sent by email to: email@example.com or call the hotline 19064.
- The deadline for online application is September 30th, 2021.
NB: The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania will not provide a loan or grant for candidates who will be offered this scholarship.