- POST CATEGORY(S): TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
- EMPLOYER: Marine Services Company Limited (MSCL)
- APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-12-06 2021-12-20
JOB SUMMARY NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To monitor running, operation and maintenance of propulsion and electrical systems aboard the vessel;
- To inspect and maintain all equipment and reports malfunctions and make adjustments or repairs;
- To recommend necessary repairs and adjustments;
- To monitor fuel and lubricants consumption;
- To advise on applicable marine engineering rules and regulations;
- To monitor log book entries; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) or Form VI Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) with Class 3 Certificate of Competence (COC) with Chief Endorsement with working experience of Eight (8) years.
- Possession of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or any other related field is an added advantage.
REMUNERATION Salary Scale will be MSCS 7.1
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 December 2021.