Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo (TaSUBa) was established under the executive agencies Act No. 30 of 1997. The institute is under the Ministry of Information, Culture, Arts and sports. The institute is registered by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and recognized as centre of excellence by East Africa Community (EAC).
The Institute is determined to meet its mission, vision and objectives by continuing to offer and deliver high quality education in Arts and Culture by recruiting competent and well-motivated staff who will facilitate effective transformation of students opting for a career in Arts and Culture.
Job Opportunities At Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo (TaSUBa)
Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo (TaSUBa)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA level 6 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
- To engage learners into competency practice;
- To assist in conducting practical exercise to students under close supervision;
- To prepare learning resources;
- To conduct examinations up to NTA level 6;
- To supervise field training;
- To conduct and support research and consultancy work;
- To mentor and assist junior instructors; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Performing and Visual Arts or any other relevant field from recognized institution. Specialization in stage technology or having a background in stage design and technology will be an added advantage.
- Salary Scale: PTSS 10.