Tigo Pesa Tariffs 2021/2022 (Tigo Pesa Makato 2021) If you’re looking for Tigo pesa charges in Tanzania or Tigo Pesa Tariffs? (Ada za Tigo Pesa – Tigo Tanzania, makato mapya ya kutuma na kutoa pesa kwa Tigo Pesa. This guide will help you as we have provides all information about Tigo pesa charges Tanzania, Scroll down to read the full Details.
Tigo Tanzania is a telecommunication company.. With over 13 million registered subscribers to their network, Tigo directly and indirectly employs over 300,000 Tanzanians including an extended network of customer service representatives, mobile money merchants, sales agents and distributors.
- Airtel Money Charges 2021/2022 (Makato Mpya Airtel Money)
- TTCL T-PESA charges Tanzania (Makato Mapya ya TTCL T-PESA)
Tigo Pesa Tariffs 2021/2022 (Tigo Pesa Makato 2021) | Tigo pesa Tozo Mpya
Tariffs and charges applicable when sending and receiving money for Tigo Pesa subscribers.
- You can send or receive up to TZS 5m per day or deposit up to TZS 10m on your Tigo Pesa account once fully registered.
- When transacting at an agent’s outlet, you will be asked to show your original identification document.
- Make sure your registration information is correct otherwise dial *106# then 2 or contact Tigo customer service for more assistance.
- For Cash-in , ensure the transaction has completed successfully and the balance on your account is correct and in line with the transaction you have done before leaving the agent premises.
- For Cash-out, ensure the transaction has completed successfully, the balance in your account is correct in line with your transaction and that you have the right amount of cash before leaving the agent premises
- Remember to validate receiver’s number whenever you send money to avoid inconvenience.
- Access to the Tigo Pesa services is PIN protected. You hereby agree to guard your PIN and not disclose it to any third party including Tigo Pesa outlet operators, Tigo staff or any person purporting to have authority to ask for it. Change your PIN frequently.
WALLET TO BANK Terms and Conditions
- Subscriber must be Registered with Tigo Pesa
- Subscriber can only send amounts within the transfer and transaction limit that are set
- Subscriber must have balance in the wallet that includes sending amount and transfer fee
*All charges and tariffs on the Services are subject to applicable taxes.
*For fees and charges not listed on the website, please call 100 or visit any of our Tigo Shops for assistance.
For more information Visit https://www.tigo.co.tz/tigo-pesa-tariffs