Unable to get Macos 12.1 On M1 Mac, Ways tof fix. Apple official has released new version update of Macos 12.1 that has new things and improvements include SharePlay, Apple Music Voice Plan, Hide My Email, and other enhancements. Unfortunately the operating systems has come with some problems in the device such as M1, M1 Pro, or the M1 Max where unable to get a macOS 12.1 update on your M1 Mac. So here uniforumtz.com we give you a solution you can uze to fix such issue amd enjoy new version of Macos 12.1.
How to fix Unable to get Macos 12.1 On M1 Mac
Some of M1 Mac owners are missing the macOS 12.1 update here we show how to fix it:-
- Go to Open System Preferences
- Then go to Software Update. You have Confirm there no available update amd leave the window open.
- Then Open Applications go to Utilities then Activity Monitor.
- Go to View > All Processes
- Then Search for ‘com.apple.MobileSoftwareUpdate.UpdateBrainService’ . Select it and click Force Quit.
- Thus, 12.1 Update have to appear in System Preferences. Click Update Now.
- The update may not download – force quit the com.apple.MobileSoftwareUpdate.UpdateBrainService again using Activity Monitor to start the download.
- It will be done
Above is how you can fix Unable to get Macos 12.1 On M1 Mac. so if it working for you drop your comment below. Yiu might alos interested to read How to fix no service issue on iPhone 13 iOS 15