Application are open to apply for the Volunteering Job Opportunities At CCBRT in Tanzania. Tanzania Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is opening a Maternity and Newborn Wing in 2021.
In order to strengthen our Pharmacy services, we are looking to engage:
Volunteering Job Opportunities At CCBRT, June 2021
JOB TITLE: Pharmaceutical Technician – Volunteers (2 posts)
- To receive prescriptions, check their validity and accurately Process them electronically
- Correctly dispensing the patients with the appropriate medicine and measuring dosages.
- To order medicines and medical consumable from the main warehouse according to schedule set and in case of emergency.
- To Ensure proper arrangement of medicines and consumables in the dispensing area following FEFO system.
- To update and share items which are available at the pharmacy to the clinical team and advice on alternatives when items are out of stock.
- Holder of Diploma in Pharmacy from a reputable College/ University
- Basic knowledge in computer studies (Microsoft word, excel…)
- Must be registered by Pharmacy council of Tanzania.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 3 references, practicing license and academic certificates. Furthermore you are required to provide a covering letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
- Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job reference number: 2021-14|
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview. CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th June 2021
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)