Information Technology Intern, Dar es Salaam
WiA Company Limited (WIA) is a System Integrator, leader specialized in providing Enterprise and government with innovative, reliable and cost effective ICT solutions.
RECENT GRADUATE IT INTERN
- We are looking for a competent Junior IT engineer to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
- An excellent technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency in English, Swahili
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Information Technology Intern Job Vacancy at WiA Company Limited
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Entry level
Send your CV to email@example.com