Steps Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
- To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
- To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
How Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System | Jinsi Ya Kujisajili Ajira Portal
Steps To Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System
- Get registration form of Ajira Portal recruitment system via this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/user/auth/registration_user.
- After page open you will be required to enter the following details
- Enter your E-mail address
- Password then confirm a password
- After filling above required information click register.
- You will receive email alert after Clicking register button to confirm your registration. Email will be as follow
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
8 Kivukoni Road,
11404 Dar es Salaam
- Check your Email inbox because You are required to click the link so as to activate your account to be given access of login in Ajira Portal recruitment system.
- After activated your Ajira Portal account login so as to fill you particular details and other Important information that will be required.