Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2023/2024, Check here Orodha ya wanafunzi ambao fomu zao zina Makosa, HESLB MAJINA YENYE MAKOSA. HESLB Names With Problems. Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2023-2024. HESLB loans Tanzania state agency (Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is an organization that gives HESLB loans, bursaries and scholarships for students. Thanks to HESLB loans, all Tanzanian citizens can empower their dreams by getting an academic degree and embarking on a successful career. We have collected all Names with mistakes, and HESLB applicants in Tanzania 2023/2024.
Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2023/24 is simply the names of Heslb applicants Who needs to correct their vital information on heslb Online Loan Application and Management System. The lists of heslb applicants with missing Vital information are usually released by HESLB after the conduct of screening exercise on the Online Loan Application and Management System.
Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2023/24 HESLB
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board List of applicants with mistakes will be uploaded online, to check your Heslb loan status click here
“For those who wanted to fix thier information, they should log in to their opened accounts during apply for a loan and they will get a message about the areas for fixing. We urge them complete their application to enable us to proceed to the next step so that the qualified people can finally be able to fulfill their dreams, ”
How to login SIPA HESLB Account (HESLB OLAMS)
Here are the step to follow for login in your HESLB SIPA account
- Using any browser in your phone, tablet, laptop or computer visit official webpage of ESLB’s Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) ==>>https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas. After reach the page you will see the following things in attached image below.
- Then click on” login for registered applicants” as shown by using red arrow in the attached image above where you will go to the next page that will require you to enter some of details so as you can login in the SIPA. These data are as follows:-
- Form four index number i.e
- Password. Tis is your password enter during the creating account
- Security code. This is the code that appear below the login page. Must be written as it is.
- After make sure you entered correctly all need information then click “login” button
- After click “login” button and successfully login in your HESLB SIPA account you will be able to see your dashboard and things you can do in account
Do you forget your SIPA HESLB Account password
It can happen you have forgotten your password here is how you can reset password
- Using any browser in your phone, tablet, laptop or computer open this link https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/olas/forgot you will see the following page:-
- Then you have to enter all required data so as the can send you password. Those data are:-
- Your form four index number
- Your Phone that will be used to send password or instructions
- Type the shown security code as its appear
- Then click “process” button
NOTE: All field with * symbol are compulsory to be filled with correct information.
For any Inquires HESLB Contacts
In case of enquires, contact us during work hours (0830 hrs – 1700hrs) through:
0736 66 55 33 (WhatsApp); 022 550 7910 (Calls from any network); firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HESLB OLAS Photo Upload Guide User Manual
- HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS) | Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB
- Higher Priority Courses To Get HESLB Loan
- HESLB Helping Desk | HESLB Contacts | HESLB Olas Login
- RITA UHAKIKI Online System 2022/2023
Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Core Values
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
- Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
- Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
- Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
- Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
- Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.
For more information visit official webpage of Higher Education Student loan board Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2020/21 HESLB www.heslb.go.tz