Matokeo Ya kidato ya kidato cha nne 2023, NECTA Form Four Results 2023-2024, CSEE NECTA Results 2023/2024, All Year NECTA Form Four Results, necta 2023, necta.go.tz Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2023-2024 NECTA. Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2023.
NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania so as to get those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.
This CSEE Exam always conducted begin of November and date to release Form Exam Results not well specified but it will be released next year from the year Form four Students sit for Exam.
What a date to Announce NECTA Form Four Results 2023 (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2023/2024)?
There is no exactly date for the National Examinations Council of Tanzania to announce CSEE Examinations results 2023 so as students who passed exams can join Advance level and various Colleges. According to NECTA, Matokeo ya Kidato cha nne 2022/2023 will be released on 29th January 2022.
Where can you find out Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2023 | NECTA form Four Results 2023?
NECTA CSEE Results of 2023 can be found here on Uniforumtz.com because we have prepare this article to give you all Form four Results done in every year as shown below or also they will be available in official website of National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) www.necta.go.tz
Grade Za Ufaulu Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2023/2024
Processing of Form Two Examination results and Form Four and Six examinations will be based on mark levels, achievement grades and usage patterns of continuous Assessment(CA) as follows:
Passing Grades Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2023/2023
The achievement grades will be in the Total Point Grading System or Division. Candidate who did at least 7 subjects for Form Two and Fourth and at least three combination subjects for Form Six will be awarded Grades I, II, III or IV in terms of the overall scope of mark (points) as follows
A candidate who has completed a minimum of seven subjects for Form Two or Four will be considered to have passed with a minimum pass grade Four if he or she passes at least two subjects in Grade D or one subject in Grade A, B or C. In addition, a Form Six candidate who did less The third specialty student will be awarded a lower Grade 4 pass if he or she passes at least two subjects in Grade S or one subject in Grade A, B, C, D and E.
NECTA Form Four Results 2023 Release Today
CSEE Results 2023 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2024 NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania as released Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2023 NECTA
- NECTA Form Four Results 2022 (Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022 NECTA) Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2022 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2020 Link 1: Click here to view
How to check Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2023 NECTA | Form Four Results 2023/2024 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results (CSEE) 2022/2023 online through the following 6 steps
- Visit NECTA official website www.necta.go.tz
- Click on “Results” from the Main menu bar.
- Then choose “Results” window will show all Results format available.
- Then Select “Your Exam Type” that is ACSEE.
- Select “Year” that you want to see Results For examples 2022
- Results will open then choose your School using either name or index number to see results of particular school and students.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022 NECTA | Form Four Results 2022/2022
Check form Four result 2023 – Matokeo ya kidato cha Nne 2022 by SMS
NOTE: This method now working only For Form Six Results
Students will also be able to check their form four result 2022 using SMS , by just dialing a special USSD code to request the results, the details on how to get your ACSEE results VIA SMS are given below;
- Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Select number 8. ELIMU
- Select the number 2. NECTA
- Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Select Test Type. ACSEE
- Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of results
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are as follows below:-
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are:
- Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics.
- Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping;
- Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.
Summary of NECTA’s History
After Tanzania Mainland had pulled out of the East African Examinations Council, in 1971 and before NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations. With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law. The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975, which in 1993 was renamed as the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE).
Between 1972 and 1976 the first staff of NECTA were recruited, among them was Mr. P. P Gandye who was recruited in 1972 and later on in 1994 was appointed as Executive Secretary. The other staff members continued to be recruited and especially so when NECTA’s premises moved from the Ministry of Education Headquarters to the present premises at Kijitonyama near Mwenge. Presently the number of NECTA’s staff is more than 250.
You Might Interested Also:-
- NECTA Results Grading System | Grade Za Matokeo NECTA
- All Form Four NECTA Past Papers | Free Download 2022
- NECTA Online Equivalence Certificate
- Matokeo Ya Darasa La Nne 2022/2023 | NECTA SFNA Results 2022
- Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022/2023 NECTA PLSE Results 2022
- NECTA Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 PDF
- Matokeo Ya Form Four 2022/2023
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone. The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.
Matokeo Ya kidato ya kidato cha nne 2022, NECTA Form Four Results 2022/2023
That is all about Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023 NECTA, Matokeo ya Form Four 4 2022/2023 NECTA Kidato cha Nne, CSEE Results 2022/2023, Matokeo Kidato cha Nne 2022, matokeo Form Four 2022, Matokeo ya Mtihani wa Taifa Kidato cha nne 2022, NECTA Form IV Results 2022/2023.