POST FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICERS – 17 POST
- EMPLOYER: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East Africa Cooperation
- APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-08-04 2022-08-17
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare meeting agenda, minutes and record of discussions and provide reports on International related issues;
- To participate in several meetings and conferences held within and outside the country, bilateral & multilateral engagements and prepare reports accordingly;
- To prepare brief and takiing notes to be used by the National leaders and Ministry high officials in several ocassions such as bilateral meetings, multilateral forums, interviews etc;
- To make follow up on International related issues, analyze and advice accordingly;
- To conduct extensive research on social, political and economic issues and provide recommendations;
- To keep records on several events with regards to diplomacy and global events; and
- To perform any duties assigned by superior.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Economics, International Economics, Business Administration, Law, International Law, Public Policy, Political Science, International Business or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
REMUNERATION AS PER GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALE