NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS). Application for Admission into Health and Allied Sciences Certificate and Diploma programmes for academic year 2022/2023. Read Also NACTVET Admission 2022/2023 Opened
NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS)
The Deadline for application of first round:- Deadline 29/07/2022
- 1. In due course of application, you must have a VALID working email address; and mobile phone number.
- 2. Kindly select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
- 3. You can select up to 12 institutions/programmes.
- 4. The Application Fees is Tshs.10,000/= per institution and maximum of Tshs.30,000/= for the rest of the choices (Non-refundable).
- 5. You will be issued a Control Number for the payment of the Application Fees.
- 6. The payment can be made through Mobile Money services or Bank.
- 7. Kindly read the Students Admission Guidebook for your Programme of interest’s specific
entry qualifications/requirements before making any choice. Click here to view/download the Admission Guidebook.
To proceed with Registration and Application:
- If this is your first time click here to start your application.
- If you are already registered please click here
For more information NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS) visit official website http://188.8.131.52:8080/noavs/
NACTEVET Help Desk
For any inquiry please call NACTVET from 09:00 to 15:30 on +255 22 2780077, +255 22 2780312, +255 22 2780061, +255 22 2780079, 0738 253421 or write to [email protected]
Southern (Mtwara) – 0735376020/0735720198, Northern (Arusha) – 0737833507, Western – 0262604533/0737796142/0736730073, Central (Dodoma) – 0262323121, Lake (Mwanza) – 0719313602/0739313602, Zanzibar – +255 242 233043/0733435208/0736444566, Southern Highland (Mbeya) – 0737587575/0737928892