Nkangala District Municipality invites suitably candidates to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 (Nkangala District Municipality Bursaries 2022)
- Bursary Application Closing date: 29 October 2021
NKANGALA DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY 2022 EXTERNAL BURSARY SCHEME / OPPORTUNITY.
The Nkangala District Municipality offers bursary opportunities for deserving and qualifying applicants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds residing within Nkangala District Municipality wishing to undertake full-time
studies at any South African University or FET College.
Nkangala District Municipality Bursaries Requirements:
- Only South African citizen residing within NDM area of jurisdiction are legible to apply, i.e. Emakhazeni, Emalahleni,
- Victor Khanye, Thembisile Hani, Steve Tshwete and Dr JS Moroka Local Municipalities.
- FET College students (old/new) are encouraged to apply for the bursary
- The following studies will be prioritised, Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Regional/ Town Planning, IT
- Engineering, Architecture and Finance.
- Qualifying applicants will be expected to enter into contractual agreement with NDM.
The NDM Bursary Application Form should be completed in full
How to apply Nkangala District Municipality Bursaries 2022
The Application can be hand delivered to any of the six Local Municipalities Youth offices and at Nkangala district
Kindly attach the following documents:
- Certified Most recent academic record
- A Certified South African Identity Document for both student and Parent / Guardian
- A Certified Proof of residence (Statement of Water & Lights, Rates) or Tribal Authority letter
- An acceptance letter from the institution of higher learning
- Proof of joint income of parent/guardian
Enquiries: Ms M Shabangu or Mr V Maphoto on 013 249 2064/65 0r Cell: 0722016327/0731009289