SUA Online Application Form 2022/2023. Instructions on how to use SUA Online Application System
|EVENT||DATE AND DEADLINE|
|Mini-application window open for graduates of previous years.||15th June 2022|
|The major admission window opens for the 2022/23 Admission Cycle.||15th July 2022|
|Deadline for the first round of applications||5th August 2022|
|Submission of students admitted in the first round.||16th -19th August 2022|
|Announcement of students admitted in the first round of applications.||22nd August 2022|
|The second round of applications.||24th August–6th September 2022|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the first round.||24th August–6th September, 2022|
|Submission of students admitted in the Second round.||13th -15th September, 2022|
|Announcement of students admitted in the second round of applications.||19th September, 2022|
|Third round of applications.||19th –25th September, 2022|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st and 2nd rounds.||29th September-1st October, 2022|
|Submission of students admitted in the 3rd round to TCU.||29th September-1st October, 2022|
|Announcement of applicants admitted in the third round of applications.||3rd October 2022|
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds.||3rd – 24th October, 2022|
|Beginning of 2022/23 Academic year.||24th October 2022|
- For first time applicants:
- Fill the application form.
On Entry category field:
i. For Tanzanians:
- Advertisement -
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of year of
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for
Diploma applicants) holder.
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
ii. For Foreigners:
- Select Equivalent Applicant.
You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the
- Fields with (*) are mandatory.
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example
0788347788 or 0657556678.
- Existing applicants.
These are applicants who have already registered to a system.
- Advertisement -
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the
system at any time.
- NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY. Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application
Note: Applicant’s Username will be auto generated by a system after application submission and will appear in the following format: NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.
S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY e.g S0751/0023/2016/2020 or P0751/0023/2016/2020
An applicant is advised to change password into an easy to remember password so as to avoid inconveniences.