UPOU Student ID Application. All officially enrolled students, except non-degree students and cross-enrollees, can apply for a student ID card. ID fee is included in other school fees assessment during the student’s first enrollment in the university.
A quick-response (QR) code is embedded in the student ID which serves as an alternative means to validate student’s enrollment.
How to Apply for Student ID (UPOU Student ID Application) :
- Step 1: Log in to the Student Portal and request for Student ID.
- Step 2: Upload your photo and signature; strictly follow the specifications found in the instructions. The uploaded photo and signature can be checked using the ID viewer.
- Step 3: Select the preferred delivery type from the following:
- For pick-up at the Office of the University Registrar, Los Baños, Laguna
- Direct mailing. Type the complete mailing address and contact number and pay mailing fee.
- Step 4: Wait for the ID card to be delivered to your preferred mailing address.