DC Connect is an online learning management system used to give Durham College students access to teaching materials, provide communication and feedback, or take quizzes and submit assignments.
Powered by Desire2Learn software, DC Connect provides an online “homeroom” for your classes. Because it is a website, it is available on campus or off, day or night.
How to Access Durham College LMS 2022 (DC Connect)
If you already have an account, please enter your username and password below. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account before you can use the service.
How to DC Connect Login
- Visit official website link https://sts.dc-uoit.ca/adfs/ls/
- After page open fill required details that are
- Banner/Student ID
- Your Network Password
- Finally, click on sign in button for successful login in the system
- On your LMS dashboard, Choose the name of your course found under the heading “My Courses”.
Login link=> https://sts.dc-uoit.ca/adfs/ls/
STEPS TO ACCESS YOUR COURSE ON DC CONNECT
STEP ONE: SELECTING THE DC CONNECT PLATFORM ONLINE
STEP TWO: USERNAME & PASSWORD
- Enter your student number and password at the login screen.
Note: If you have not created a password, the default password is your date of birth (MMDDYY). If you have not provided us with your birth date, then your default password is your postal code (All capital letters, no spaces)
Students who have never accessed any IT network services:
Your username will be your 9-digit student number and your initial password will be your birthdate in the form MMDDYY.
You should then visit this link to change their password https://mypassword.dc-uoit.ca/#Change
Students who have accessed IT network services:
- Your username continues to be your 9-digit student number and you should attempt to log in using your last remembered network password.
- If your account has been disabled and you can remember your previous password, you can change your password by using this link: https://mypassword.dc-uoit.ca/#Change
- If you cannot remember your previous password, you can attempt to reset it by answering your security questions using this link: https://mypassword.dc-uoit.ca/#Reset
- If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 905.721.3333 or by email at [email protected]
STEP THREE: SELECTING YOUR COURSE
- When in DC Connect, Choose the name of your course found under the heading “My Courses”.
DC Connect Navigation video