In this article we have NMB Wakala Vigezo can help you to become NMB Bank agent anywhere in the country.
How do you become NMB Wakala Vigezo?
To grasp this biggest opportunity to work with NMB Bank as our agent, you are required to meet the below criteria;
- One must have an existing, well-established and ongoing commercial activity or any other activity that has been lawfully operated and possess a current and valid business license
- Must be operating at a permanent business premises
- A person/business must have been operational for at least eighteen (18) months as evidenced by previous business license and/or other registration certificates, preceding the date of the application to become an agent
- A person/business must not have been classified as a non-performing borrower by any bank and/or financial institution and shall maintain the status for the duration of the agency agreement
- Must possess appropriate physical infrastructure (permanent premise) and human resources to be able to provide the services with high degree of efficiency and security
- A person/business should not operate Agency Banking as its sole activity
- NMB Bank Plc staff and/or their associates are NOT allowed to undertake Agent Banking on behalf of the bank
- Must have a minimum working capital of Tsh 2 Million that shall be maintained during the agreement and Agency Application fee of Tsh 200,000 non-refundable once agent has been approved and sign agreement
Once you meet the above requirements, kindly visit our nearest branch and/or fill below form and our offices will get in touch with you and sign you up for this biggest opportunity.
There is online form to fill that will require you below informations:-
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Business location
- Phone number
- Email address
- Additional information