March CSC 2023 Result – Civil Service Exam CSE-PPT List of passers. The complete roster of successful examinees and highest achievers (top 10) for the Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) held in March 2023 has been made available online today, June 9, 2023, marking a span of seventy-five (75) days since the conclusion of the examination.
According to the Civil Service Commission (CSC), the number of participants for the civil service exam conducted on March 26, 2023, more than doubled compared to the previous August 7, 2022, examination, with a total of 403,567 individuals taking part, in contrast to the 147,877 applicants who registered previously.
Out of the total examinees, 350,645 individuals, constituting 86.89% of the total, opted for the Professional level of the CSE-PPT, while the remaining 52,922 individuals, accounting for 13.11%, attempted to tackle the Subprofessional test. The examination was conducted across 94 testing centers throughout the country.
The CSC has declared that candidates who achieved a minimum score of 80 percent will be qualified for employment in the civil service, provided they meet all the necessary requirements, including education, experience, and training.
March CSC 2023 Result Full List of Passers Download
The Civil Service Commission Announces the Calendar of Civil Service Examination through Pen and Paper Test For CY 2023. Test Conducted As Per Calendar Date. After the Philippine Civil Service Examination Pupils are Searching For Official Date Of Results.
The Civil Service Examination Results Will be Available On the Official Web Portal of the Civil Service Commission Within 60 Working Days After the Examination. Examinees Can Generate their Examination Ratings through OCSERGS Or Online CSE Result Generation System Which Can be Access Via CSC Website.
How to Check Civil Service Exam Result 2023
To Check CSC March 2023 Results You Should Visit the Official Web Portal and Get Your Results. For Easy Process Purposes, We are Also Activated Direct and Official Link Bottom of this Page csc.gov.ph. So You Can Also Select this and Access their Result Status, Passers List. The Civil Service Exam (CSE) Results for March 2023 Will be Released On 9th June 2023 as announced By the Philippine Civil Service Commission (CSC).
Please be advised that, in view of the huge volume of examinees for the 26 March 2023 Career Service Examination, Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT), both Professional and Subprofessional levels, the CSC has adjusted its timelines and adopted measures to address concerns on test results processing. As such, the new schedule for the release of the result of the said examination is on 09 June 2023.
Accordingly, the corresponding Lists of Passers will be posted on the CSC Website www.csc.gov.ph on 09 June 2023. Only the List of Passers posted on the CSC Website is official. The CSC cautions the public against accessing postings on any other websites and social media platforms that are not affiliated with, or are engaged in the unauthorized use of the name of, the CSC. On the other hand, examinees (both passed and failed) can generate their individual examination rating through OCSERGS or Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System, which can also be accessed through the CSC Website, by 24 June 2023.