Do you need to study in United States? Here is Mt San Antonio College Admissions instruction you have to ready before and after applying.
If you’re ready to join Mt. San Antonio College, there are just a few easy steps you need to follow to apply and enroll. Click on your student type below to learn more about the process and get started.
What type of student are you?
- You’ve never attended college before. High school students choose Concurrent Enrollment below. Read more
- You’ve attended Mt. SAC but, for any reason, have missed two or more semesters in a row. Read more
- You’ve attended college before but are new to Mt. SAC. Read more
- You live outside of the U.S. but want to go to college at Mt. SAC. Read more
Concurrent Enrollment Student
- You’re a junior or senior in high school and want to take college classes for college credit. Read more
Before you apply Mt San Antonio College AdmissionsIt’s a good idea to gather the following materials before you begin the application process:
- Your social security number, if you have one.
- Names and dates (month and year) of all high schools and colleges attended.
- A valid email address that you check frequently. This is where we’ll send follow-up information about your application. If you do not have one, we recommend that you create an email account prior to applying.
- Your permanent resident card (if applicable).
After you applyRemember you need to complete the enrollment process before you can take classes:
- Check your email regularly for an e-mail confirmation containing very important Mt. SAC enrollment information. This message will be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
- It’s important to complete the enrollment process. The application and enrollment process is different for different types of students. To learn more about the steps you need to take, visit our Steps to Apply and Enroll page here.
How to Apply Mt San Antonio College Admissions
If you’re ready to join Mt. San Antonio College, it all starts with your application.