MultiChoice Bursary Programme 2023. MultiChoice is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
MultiChoice Bursary Programme 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in the following fields (for all years of study, including 1st postgraduate degrees):
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data and Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Information Technology (AI & Robotics)
MultiChoice Bursary Requirements
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under the age of 28 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification, within one of the fields listed above (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised Higher Learning Institute in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric, if not studying yet
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%, if currently studying at tertiary level
MultiChoice Bursary Programme 2023 Benefits
MultiChoice will be awarding R20 million in funding, to approximately 200 students. 10 students will receive funding from the Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation, a partner of MultiChoice and organisation that invests in the youth of South Africa.
The bursary will provide coverage for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and a yearly living allowance.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent academic record: Matric certificate, academic transcript (certified copies)
- Proof acceptance or preliminary acceptance from an accredited tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Disability medical certificate, if applicable
How to apply MultiChoice Bursary Programme 2023
Applications must be submitted online for the following position: https://multichoice.bursary.sv.co.za/applicant OR MultiChoice Bursary Application 2023
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.