Norraco Transact Login And Register. Norraco Corporation, headquartered in South Africa, is a fintech company specializing in delivering advanced technological solutions for the payments and banking sectors. Established by a team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Information Technology and a deep understanding of the Financial Services Sector.
Norraco Corporation Roles
- End to end digital banking solutions inclusive of core banking light, card management system, financial switching, wallets and gateways.
- Digital biometric verification and validation engine for payments acceptance, electronic top up solution, bill payments and access control
- Norraco’s provides leading edge and proprietary blockchain technologies to its clients acrosss africa and beyond
- It multi-platform digital onbaording solution is robust, simple and cloud enabled to cater for different business use cases
- This solutions around infrastructure hosting are cost effective and tailor made for different clients and requirements. We partner with all the major cloud hosting providers
- Thier platforms are designed to power and incorporte digital commerce for your organisation
Norraco Transact Login And Register
Norraco Transact Login
- Open your web browser and visit the official Norraco Transact website https://transact.norraco.co.za
- Look for a “Login” or “Sign In” button, usually at the top right or center of the homepage.
- Enter Your Credentials:
Input the email address/username and password you provided during registration.
- Press the “Login” button to access your Norraco Transact account.
Norraco Transact Register
- Open a web browser and type in the official Norraco Transact website address https://transact.norraco.co.za in the address bar.
- Look for a “Register” button on the homepage or in the main menu. Click on it.
- Fill in Your Details:
You’ll typically need to provide personal information such as ID Number, email address, phone number, and create a password
Norraco Transact Set Password
You can either change your password, or set your password on your account that has already been created. We will send the OTP code to details we have available to us. If you believe these might be incorrect, you will need to contact support.
Choose a strong password. It needs to be longer than 8 characters, include a mix of upper and lowercase letters, and have at least 1 number and 1 special characte