South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
SANRAL aims to support deserving qualifying students in the fields of transportation infrastructure, engineering and its related professions in the built environment, smart technologies, public sector infrastructure development and administration and other professions related to the core business of SANRAL.
Students at Universities, Universities of Technology and Technical and Vocational Education and Training institutions can now apply for a SANRAL bursary.
DO YOU QUALIFY TO APPLY FOR A BURSARY?
- Students at university need a 60% overall average.
- Matriculants need a 70% overall average.
- Bursaries are for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Awards will be made in line with SANRAL’s Employment Equity (EE) Transformation Policy objectives.
- The applicant’s financial situation will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants with other bursaries will be disqualified.
- Students with disabilities are invited to apply.
- Bursary recipients will have the opportunity to apply for on-the-job training.
- South African citizen
- Accepted for studies that you applied for in the bursary application
- Proposed study aligned with the qualifications outlined in the application
- Meet academic requirements
- Not older than 35 years
- Enrolment for full-time study
WHAT THE BURSARY COVERS
Depending on the outcome of the means test, an applicant might get a full or partial bursary.
- Study material and equipment
How to apply
Fill in the application form and include the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of recent academic record and confirmation of registration
- Certified copy of South African identification document
- Motivational letters from both the applicant as well as the parent/guardian
- Parent(s) or guardian’s certified copy of identification document
- Parent(s) or guardian’s proof of income
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
- Access the SANRAL bursary application form at www.nra.co.za
Send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org