Stellenbosch University Application status 2022. If your application for admission is successful and accepted by the faculty, you will receive an offer of admission in the Application Portal. In that case, the University will provide a deadline by which you must respond to the offer. If you want to accept the offer of admission, it is necessary that you log in and accept it in the Application Portal within the given deadline.
About the University:
Stellenbosch University is a public research university situated in Stellenbosch, a town in the Western Cape province of South Africa.
Stellenbosch University Application status 2022
Log in to the Applicant Portal to track your application status and make sure there is no outstanding information. Use your username (e-mail address) and password to log in.
- Visit Stellenbosch University (SU) website – click below link…
- Enter Username and Password and click Signin button
If you have forgotten your password and username, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never save your password on a public computer (e.g. in the lab or in the internet cafe)
- Never enter your university password on a site that does not have sun.ac.za, mymaties.com, or maties.com in its address.
- Always log out and close your browser when you are finished.
- You must use your standard user credentials. (also called “network” or “portal” login)
- Forgot your password? Change it here
- Need assistance? Visit the IT Self-help Support Site or call the Service Centre at 021 808 4367
For more information Visit official Webpage Stellenbosch University Application status 2022