Afrimat invites students to apply for Afrimat Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing date is 30 November 2021
Afrimat Bursary Programme 2022
Afrimat is inviting students from Mbombela Municipality in Mpumalanga, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year.
The Afrimat Contracting International (Mbombela) Bursary is available for studies within these fields:
- Mechanical Engineering (2nd year)
- Mechanical Engineering (N2 – N6)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must originally be from Mbombela Municipality, in Mpumalanga
- You must be studying towards a Mechanical Engineering qualification
- You must be in your second or later year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
How to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (certified copy)
- Registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of residence in Mbombela Municipality (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
For more information and make application online here Afrimat Bursary Programme 2022