Emap Application Form 2022/2023 Form One. The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education will be running an electronic platform for enrolling Form One (1) boarding places for 2022.
Emap Application Form 2022/2023 Form One
Parents/guardians who wish to send their children to boarding schools are advised to start applying through the platform (www.emap.co.zw) with effect from 13th December 2021 up to 31st January 2022.
All applicants will be allowed to make a maximum of 5 active applications at any given time. An applicant who has been offered a place at one school will not be eligible to apply or be considered for a place at any other school unless the offer is declined.
Successful applicants will be notified through short message service (SMS) by the respective School Heads. Parents/guardians are, however, advised that there are limited boarding places.Emap Application Form 2022/2023.
Once you apply to a school your application can show any one of the following statuses:
- Pending – application still under consideration
- Accepted – you have been offered a place
- Processed – once a particular school has accepted your child, all the other outstanding schools’ statuses will automatically be changed to processed
- Rejected – your application was unsuccessful
- Once you decline an offer there is no guarantee that you will get the same offer back
- The offering of a place is done randomly from your shortlisted schools
- We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein of websites that attempt to link to us.
How to apply using the eMAP
system – Emap Application Form 2022/2023
The first stage is creating an account
- Go to the website www.emap.co.zw
- On the home page (the screen that the link takes you to) click on the link close to the bottom of the page that says If you do not have an account please Sign Up Here…
- In the respective fields enter the centre number, candidate number and date of birth using the details written on the pupil’s result slip.
- There is a section that says Please confirm if you have been cleared by your former school . Select Yes on that section.
- Click on the Next button
- On the next form, you will need to fill in the fields for your mobile number , email (it’s listed as an optional field) , password of your choice, and confirm password .
- Select the Register option
- Click on the Sign In tab to get back to the page for signing in to your new account via the link provided
Emap Application Form 2022/2023 Second Stage
The second stage is for applying for a place
- Go to the home page
- In the respective fields Enter Centre number , Candidate number and Password
- Click on the Sign In button
- When you get to the following page choose Apply for Form 1 Place
- Click the Select Province tab and select the province for your first option *(Matabeleland South)*
- Click on the Select District and pick a district for your option *(Insiza)*
- On the list of boarding schools in that district that appears you can then choose the school you want *(Wanezi High School)*
- Click on Apply
You can follow up on your applications by clicking on Check Status of Application. For further inquiries, please contact the following WhatsApp numbers:
- Mr A. Chinoona 0772109402
- Mr M. Mafoti: 0772936347
- Mr M. Mato
- Mr T. Mazhowu 0772444446
- Mr S. Moyo: 0772889805
- Mr J. Munwiro: 0773010711
- Mrs E Dhliwayo 0772100123
- Mr K.G. Chademana 0715559787
- Alternatively, email [email protected]
For more information Emap Application Form 2022/2023 Form One visit official website www.emap.co.zw