GCRA Login Account – Bursary Application Portal. GCRA is responsible for building a pool of skilled, capable and ethical workforce for the Gauteng City Region. This is done through different interventions, i.e., bursaries, internships, learnerships, skills programmes, etc.
The GCRA bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa. The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
GCRA Login Account – Bursary Application Portal
This guide will help you understand how the GCRA Bursary system works and how to apply for bursaries online. Here is an overview of the procedure to be followed:
- Go to any internet browser (Opera, Chrome or internet explorer) on an internet enabled phone.
- Then visit the GCRA application portal through this link https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/Account/Login
- Kindly register as new user or login as an existing user (your email address and password is important)
- You’ll be able to access your dashboard and you can then apply with your profile and then upload the required documents.
- Login Link => https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/Account/Login
- Register Link => https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/