Tiger Brand Bursary 2021/2022. Tiger Brands is inviting students to apply for their graduate bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Marketing (BCom)
The comprehensive bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, registration fees, exam fees, prescribed books as well as a monthly allowance.
Successful candidates will be informed of the payment process and requirements that must be met.
Tiger Brands will conduct interviews for due diligence purposes.
There is a limited amount of bursaries to be awarded, and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically mean you will receive funding.
Tiger Brand Bursary 2021/2022 Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must currently be in your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd year of study in 2022 (the year which you are applying for funding for)
- You must be enrolled and studying at a recognised tertiary institution (for at least 6 months at the time of application)
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average result of 65% in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average result of 65% in semester 1 of tertiary studies
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have proven financial need
- You must show strong academic potential in pure Mathematics, Science and Accounting
How to apply Tiger Brand Bursary 2021/2022
Students who meet all of the above eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Academic transcripts/ record for 1st semester in 1st year of study (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable) (certified copies)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Tiger Brands Graduate Bursary Application” in the email subject line).